Chemical producers that emit sulfur-based substances such as sulfuric acid or sulfur dioxide as part of their manufacturing processes are under strict requirements to remove these toxic byproducts from their emissions. Pollution Systems manufactures highly efficient, top-quality Sulfuric Acid Scrubbers built around your precise requirements.
Sulfuric Wet Scrubber systems are a diverse group of air pollution control devices that can be used to remove some particulates or gases from industrial exhaust streams. Traditionally, the term scrubber refers to pollution control devices that use liquid to wash unwanted pollutants from a gas stream.
· Reactor vent scrubbing
· Process vent scrubbing
· Acid Plating emission scrubbing
· Acid etching emission scrubbing
· Storage room exhaust scrubbing
· Steel industries exhaust scrubbing
· Food manufacturing industries exhaust scrubber
· Coal industries exhaust scrubbing
· Chemical factory wet scrubbing